- Open your web browser and navigate to google.com/chrome
- Select to initiate the download
- Select to start downloading the installer.
- After the download has completed, double click googlechrome.dmg.
- A file called Chrome will now be on your Desktop. Double click on the file to open it. A new window will open. Click once on the Chrome Icon and while keeping the mouse button pressed, drag it (following the arrow in the background) to the Folder.
- Click on the magnifying glass on the top right of your screen (Spotlight), and type in Chrome, then hit enter. This will load Chrome for the first time on your computer.
- When you are finished with the installation, drag the Chrome icon from the earlier step to the Trash Can. This will remove the installer from your computer.
Advanced Technical Support Hours
Mon - Fri 9:00 A.M. - 9:00 P.M. ET
Sat - Sun 12:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M ET
Toll Free: 800.860.3241
- Email us!